Copier Repair Detroit:
The Best You’d Ever Work With
Copier Leasing Detroit:
Since technology is changing rapidly, your copy machine or laser printer may be out of date which will require you to get new ones. If you are currently leasing an equipment, you may start weighing the pros and cons of buying and leasing. However, beyond the decision between the two options, how would you know that the dealer actually prioritizes your needs more than their company profit? At Copier Repair Detroit, we are consumer advocate and we believe that this is what sets us apart from other competitors.
Copier Rental Detroit:
Experience Is Our Weapon
Copier Repair Detroit has been handling copier and printer leases for years. Through the years of service, we have come to recognize the importance of being a chief negotiator, while being a customer advocate. We have learned that our responsibility as chief negotiators and customer advocates starts on the first day that we offer our leasing services to companies in Detroit. It will then continue until the final payment stage, and the end of lease obligations.
You as a customer does not have much leverage with the leasing company that a dealer chooses. You will just be dependent on the dealer throughout the process. There will be no monthly payments and financing hassles. One of the top reasons why our customer chooses to lease copiers and printers is to avoid paying a huge amount of capital in buying their own machines.
Other leasing advantages include:
- The payments are structured to suit your business budget.
- Long-term leases are available which could sometimes be up to 60 months or more with fixed payments.
- Your tax deductions will be categorized as lease payments and would be an operating expense.
- There is an access to machine upgrades, keeping you more productive and competitive.
- Less obligations are not capitalized, therefore improving the balance sheet ratios.
- There is an option to renew your lease or purchase at the end of your term.
Copier Maintenance Service Detroit:
Even though you believe that you already know the ins and outs of office equipment leasing, do you really know the dealer that you will be working with? At Copier Repair Detroit, we educate our clients before signing on the lease papers. We encourage that our clients ask us important questions to save you time, money and stress. Like,
- How long have you been working with the leasing companies?
- How well does your leasing company understand the office equipment industry?
- To what level can you negotiate terms with the leasing company?
- What are the equipment upgrades do you normally offer and when?
- How will you handle the situation if someone else will be in charge of our copier leasing at the end of our leasing term?
- How far in advance will you notify us when the lease is near its end?
- What are the options I will have at the end of my lease?
Want a great leasing agreement with a printer and copier service provider? Copier Rental Detroit will make sure that we deploy just no one, but an expert in the industry. We know that it is a big decision to break a lease so it is better to meet your needs right from the start. Check out the best leasing options and call (313) 241-7144.